Tradecorp PNG have received a number of ex-lease containers and are now available for sale so we are offering them to our Newsletter Readers first!
These units are in ‘A-Grade’ Condition. A-Grade Used Shipping Containers are defined as below:
- Container to be supplied in general good condition
- The container would be supplied in a fully weatherproof condition
- All doors, doors seals and locking bars would be checked and repaired as required.
- Any low areas on the roof pushed up so as to avoid water pooling and rusting through the roof long term
- All major and minor dents to be straightened out
- Any surface rust and flaking paint buffed back
- Container fully re-sprayed externally
What are A-Grade Containers used for?
They can be used for general storage of items for long or short periods of time like most shipping containers. As they are in refurbished condition and are still structurally sound and visually good enough for high exposure areas they can also be used for container modifications. Modifications such as doors, windows, insulation etc. can be installed to make your own workshop, office or accommodation unit.
Below is an example of a container modification achieved with and A-Grade Shipping Container.
We have 20ft General Purpose Shipping Containers* on Sale in A-Grade Condition. These units are priced to clear and in LIMITED STOCK so Call Us on +675 7318 3218 to get a Quote. Alternatively you can request a quote from this webpage by filling in the quote form.
- Discounted Containers only available from our POM depot.
Promotion valid from 30.11.2017 to 31.12.2017. Limited Stock, promotion valid till stocks last.